- Passion for winning, which is measured in client satisfaction. The client should not just like to use the system, but LOVE to use it (ex. iPod).
- Build a system that your users love, and success is inevitable.
- Passion for technology, and embracing best practice utilization, with an emphasis on UX (User Experience).
- Passion for making it happen. Period.
Architecture and Development using
- .Net / C# (from 1.1 through 5.0)
- Sql Server (from 6.5 through 2014)
- SOA, WCF, Workflow Engines
- …many more
- Professional software development since 1994, with emphasis on User Experience and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Currently, Solutions Architect for Impact Financial Systems, where we are automating business processes on the new IFS G2 platform.
- From 2012 – 2013, Sr. Technical Lead for Logical Advantage, leading development and helping architect projects for The World Bank and Coca-Cola Consolidated.
- From 1996 – 2011, lead the architecture, design, and development of seven client facing enterprise web applications for RR Donnelley (currently in production: ArcProspectus, ReportBuilder, ArcMarketing)
- Designed and coded Web Apps, Content Management systems, Workflow Engines, Composition Systems, Financial Accounting, Portfolio Management
- Extensive track record with sales support of developed products
- Experience leading small to medium size teams of both onshore and offshore resources
- Track record of delivering quality results on time, every time
- Object, Component, and Service oriented design
- Dad, Job #1
- Dad and the kids built a new home server for Christmas. Specs: FX4100 3.6 Ghz, 8Gb DDR3, 64Gb SSD, Radeon 6670. Everyone got 2 parts for a present, and had to install them.
- Hobbies include Camping , MountainBiking, Photography, Music